In order to use People App follow these steps:
- Download and install People App on your phone (if you have an iPhone use iTunes and if you have an Android phone use Google Play Store)
- Then click on Sign Up and create your account (very little info is required to signup)
- Now you get automatically logged.
- After logging in you can navigate the map and other people and their posts on the map.
- You can also search everything from the bottom search bar (you can alway show/hide different types of items on the map by clicking on the icons on the right side)
- Click on the gear to access app’s menu and from there click on edit profile and complete your profile to gain maximum exposure using People App.
Everything looks very straight forward and you should be able to figure everything out fairly quickly.
Main difference between People App and other similar platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, etc is that the platform doesn’t do the sorting and ranking and in fact there is no ranking algorithm in People App per founder which means everyone will have an equal opportunity to get seen and found by the world.
The app has some cool features such as comment and like and they release new versions almost every week.